Re: digital camcorders

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 13:43:00 PDT

I have a sony digital camera and love it. You pop in the 8mm tape, take
movies, make stills from the movies, insert movies in ppoint
presentations, and what it does for the misbehaving students when i pull
it out. Of course, they dont know whether it is on or not sometimes. I
work on iMacs and use iMovie 2, it is wonderful. Sometimes I still rely
on the Mavica Floppy Digital Camera.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org