Re: digital camcorders

---------

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 12:32:49 PDT

You can't go wrong with Sony or Canon, check for zoom and mega pixel resolution.

>>> softsnow@hotmail.com 10/17 2:14 PM >>>
With all this talk about digital cameras got me to wondering if anybody uses
a digital camcorder? Any reccomendations for these? I'm working on a grant
to request a digital camera (cd-mavica by coincidence) and a digital
camcorder (as it stands right now a Sony MiniDV Handycam) along with all the
software and hardware needed to use them properly.

Any and all thoughts on this are appreciated.

Donald Peters
Lubbock, TX