Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

digital camcorders

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 14:14:20 PDT

With all this talk about digital cameras got me to wondering if anybody uses
a digital camcorder? Any reccomendations for these? I'm working on a grant
to request a digital camera (cd-mavica by coincidence) and a digital
camcorder (as it stands right now a Sony MiniDV Handycam) along with all the
software and hardware needed to use them properly.

Any and all thoughts on this are appreciated.

Donald Peters
Lubbock, TX