digital cameras

---------

From: Lea, Robin (RLea_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 07:01:05 PDT

Since I have money to buy a large ticket item now, (fair money), I have
suddenly gotten interested in the digital camera discussion. A couple
of summers ago I was traveling with a group where one person had a
digital camera that would not only take photos but also did a short
stream of video. I do not think that disks were involved, ( I'm not
sureof this), rather the camera down loaded into a computer after we
were home . This camera must have had a lot of memory because zillions
of pictures were taken. Does this type of camera sound familar?
Robin in Raleigh

---