wish list

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 04:12:50 PDT

I had styrofoam meat trays on my wish list, and a
parent went to the local Lowe's foods and brought me a
package of brand new ones- I bet there's 400 in it.
They'll last me forever if I wash and reuse, which I
plan to do. I use them for printmaking; not as plates,
but to roll ink onto the brayer. Its worth it to ask
them at the meat counter if they will donate them.