Re: Mavica CD digital camera

---------

From: The Whites (bolide_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 20:23:55 PDT

We had Math Night for parents and children this evening at one of my
elementary schools. I took a disk for each grade level (about 12 pictures
at best setting) 1-5 with the Mavica. I just love it. Teachers will print
to their newsletters, some for the yearbook, some for display and some for
my documentation. Easy, fun and rewarding.
Linda W. in Norman, OK
Subject: Re: Mavica CD digital camera

---