Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: computer graphic contest (websites) for junior high students

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 03:05:19 PDT

Hey Chuck,

Welcome to the list! (It's Donald Peters from over at Jackson) Chuck teaches
at my feeder school... oh... about 6 blocks away. :)

I have one bookmarked at school that I'll post tomorrow...

In the meantime, people have been asking for Photoshop lessons. Why don't
you give them a rundown of what you do!

Donald Peters
Lubbock, TX