Re: flour and water paste ???

---------

From: Roy Liebergen (rliebergen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 18:40:38 PDT

I also use flour and water for papier mache, but I cook mine this keeps it from turning sour. It is also warm when the kids use it and they like that. I bring 1 quart of water to a boil and add to that about 2/3 - 3/4 cup of flour mixed with cold water to make a thin mixture and then bring it back to a boil. It doesn't have to boil very long, I just let a couple of bubbles come to the surface. I make double and triple batches and then warm it in the microwave at school when I am ready to use it. It dries quite fast and is super hard. Carol

---