Re: using photos in powerpoint

---------

From: Susan Bennett (sbennett_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 18:09:48 PDT

Life is good in Ohio. I have 3 kids but no grandkids yet. I am happy to
see so many involved peolpe withe children. Sometimes I feel like a
grandparent to my children in the classroom. Their parents are younger and
I am always giving advise about this and that. Nurturing certainly is a part
of teaching ! And teachers are such naturals at nurturing. Susan in Ohio