Adobe Photoshop Tutorials - online

---------

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 15:09:50 PDT

I sent these to Elizabeth off list -- I see another list member is
interested -- so I will post. Some of the URL's are too long so you will
have to copy and paste the last view letters.

Tutorials are on this site:
http://www.teamphotoshop.com/

http://www.controlzed.com/olga/olga.htm

This site is kind of "wild" -- but you might find something
http://homepages.picknowl.com.au/chrisj/

Might find something here:
http://austinriverwalk.com/~dragon13/free_tutorial1.html

Easy exercises:
http://www.slis.uwm.edu/EPub/Photoshop%20Samples/photoshop_exercises.htm

http://www.slis.uwm.edu/EPub/Photoshop%20Samples/Selection_excersize.htm

Introduction:
http://www.ricks.edu/ricks/employee/williamsl/whome.htm

Photoshop lessons:
http://www.tuhsd.k12.az.us/Mountain_Pointe_HS/art/design_tech/Photolesson.h
tml

More links:
http://www.woodsidehs.org/resources/classcon/photo.htm

Add....now added to the list --Planet Photoshop
http://www.planetphotoshop.com/
(Thanks John -- and welcome to our list!)

Judy Decker

---