computer graphic contest (websites) for junior high students

---------

From: Chuck Pierce (chuck_pierce_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 13:11:32 PDT

Hello all,

I am a Junior High computer graphics teacher in TX. I am trying to locate
some websites with different contest. Many of my students enjoy
participating in those things, but I am having trouble locating contests
for graphics that are for my age-level students. Scholastics is our only
big competition of the year and I would like to get them involved in a few
more if I could.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks,

Chuck Pierce

---