Re: OK art ed

---------

From: Betty Bowen (aunthoppy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 08:47:09 PDT

You're right, it isn't the NAEA's problem. I do feel like my local group
isn't interested in new people. I'd have never known about last year's
meeting if it weren't for the people on this list. Someone on the list
told me about it, and I just showed up. I never got anything in the mail
then, either. I should have asked sooner this year.

---