Re: floppys

---------

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 08:19:44 PDT

I have used the slideless ones for landscape, and life/still life drawing composition viewers. The student composes the scene as viewed through the rectangle of the slide.

>>> wjbaas@execpc.com 10/15 5:50 PM >>>
Hi All you creative and knowledgeable people,
Anybody have any cool ideas about what to do with a ton of slide mounts?

Have a bundle, some with slides in, some without. Have already thought
of collage, modules,center of interest, jewelry. Am looking for some
other ideas I haven't done.
Also have lots of old fashioned floppys--the big ones- and old floppy
3x3's. What interesting things could I do with them?
Thanks,
Gelato