Book Making Unit for K-5

---------

From: Jager, Mary (Mary_Jager_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 06:59:06 PDT

Hello folks...thanks so much for all of your input. I just signed up again
this past week to receive artsednet and now all I need is time to read all
of the emails! What I was wondering is if any one has any great ideas for
bookmaking with K-5 grade....any and all types. Good resources such as
books and net sites. I would like to develop units that I can work closely
with our "Young Authors" group. Thanks so much!

---