Re: artsednet digest: October 15, 2001

---------

From: Wendy Connor (wconnor_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 05:05:17 PDT

Subject: Adobe Photoshop lessons
From: "Elizabeth kulick" <emkulick@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 14:25:54 -0400

Does anyone have any Adobe Photoshop/digital art lessons they are willing to
share? I am starting a new program at my school and could use some good
ideas. Thanks! Liz in Massachusetts

Hi Elizabeth,
I've gotten some great ideas with the text books that are suggested with the
Barnes and Nobel University classes in Adobe Photoshop. The one book I
particularly find fun is "Down and Dirty Tricks with Photoshop". That
particular book in the suggested course text. Log onto to
http://www.bnuniversity.com/..
Also, I have dabbled in projects that illuminate artists working with
photographs such as Sandy Skoglund and David Hockney.
The kids also create TECH PASSES that they wear around their necks when
they're "on assignment" in the hallways.
Hope this helps.
Wendy in Wyoming

_

---