RE: floppys

---------

From: Dokachev, Catherine (CDOKACHEV_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 04:52:09 PDT

I saw a really great lesson plan once using slide mounts. Have the kids use
different colored cellophane and acetate to create their own pictures. It
will take a while since the kids will need to work really small. At the end
of the lesson you can do a whole slide show presentation with the kids'
artwork. I think I read it a few years ago in Art & Activities or
SchoolArts. I have never done it, but it sounded cute when I read it. Good
luck!
-Cathy