cartooning lessons

---------

From: Michelle (mmolnar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 13:24:43 PDT

Does anyone have any good cartooning lessons I could use with my HS kids? I
am looking for Anime, comic book style, or newspaper style (far side, Calvin
& Hobbes, etc.)- all of the above would be even better as I want to do a
different lesson with each level. Any help you could give would be greatly
appreciated, as this really is something I know NOTHING about! Thank
ou! -Michelle mmolnar@theriver.com

---