Re: Peace Cranes

---------

From: Janice Keenan (jekteachme_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 16:05:33 PDT

The display of the cranes are so beautiful!
  I used the peace dove lesson given by Judy D.for my
second and third grades and the kids loved it! They
are hanging from the ceiling in the art room (about
250 of them). Its funny, though, when the kids first
started making them and I was gradually putting them
up when a new group would come in and they hadn't
started the lesson yet, they would look up and comment
'Wow, these chickens look great!' or 'I love these
turkey's!'..LOL...but when they were all up people
would come in and comment how peaceful it made the
room feel...:-)
   Jan in Miami