Re: sheets of cardboard

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 15:47:11 PDT

The new reading program in our building got a shipment
of furniture last week. We spent two days cutting up the
cardboard. It's a great resource to keep till an idea hits us.

On my own watercolors I use sheets of foam core for
backing material. It works great.
                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail