Re: Louise Nevelson

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 15:06:50 PDT

I do this with firsts and with wood fancies. They love it, but I only use it to
teach form and sculpture. We don't paint the,m, even. I have them choose five pc.
out of the bucket and glue them on to a 4"x4"X 1/4" board., title, etc. We look
at various kinds of sculpture, which ones we like, why, etc.
I used to be able to buy those squares already cut for the bases, but now I have
to buy the board and have my husband cut them. I wish I could find them still in
catalogs. Betsy