Re: Adobe Photoshop lessons

---------

BigStickStudios_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 14:51:23 PDT

Greetings! Maybe this will help here? http://www.planetphotoshop.com/ they have a TON of tutorials on the website. Actually there are probably hundreds of thousands of web pages just of PS Tutorials. Click on the area of Tutorials on that site and that should get you by for awhile :)
  Also all...I am new. My name is John. I am a professional Illustrator that just moved back to Denver from Germany (Wife is German and are awaiting my families immigration processing) I am currently looking into teaching kids art privately to supplement my freelance income :) Glad to be aboard!
John De Bord
http://gallery.passion4art.com/members/johndebord/index.html
"Art doesn't just happen, You make it happen."~~ Nita Leland