Louise Nevelson

---------

From: Susan Holland (Susan_Holland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 14:41:57 PDT

Hi everyone. I had planned to do a lesson on Louise Nevelson because I have a
bunch of odd shape wood pieces- lots of thin little ends and bits. Now, in
August I thought I would do this with first graders, but now I'm not so sure.
I know they could do the process, but I don't think they're really going to
"get" it. Do you think I should save Nevelson for some of my older students?

---