Re: Mac Help Please

---------

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 14:31:37 PDT

Set your Mac up for "multiple users" which you can set up in the Control Panels Menu, once there you can limit their priviledges to certain files and programs as you see fit. It will also require a log in which can be fun. Good luck.

>>> wduncan@kc.rr.com 10/14 6:43 PM >>>
My triplet grandkids are getting too good on the old
i-Mac I set up for them. I know there must be someway
to limit their access to all the items on the computer.
I'd like them to stay with Reader Rabbit and quit turning
this and that on and off. Can someone clue me in.
They get curious and start
clicking on everything. I could also use suggestions for
early pre school software. They have just turned three
and are only starting to count to ten and learn their abc's.
Any suggestions would be welcome.
                                        Thanks, Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail