Parent's List

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 13:05:35 PDT

FYI I lost the person who asked for this so I'm sending to everyone. It is
Bunki's Wish List for Parents. I hope this is what you wanted. Judy

ARTROOM WISH LIST
magazines, magazines, magazines
newspaper
empty toilet paper rolls
yarn, yarn, yarn - any kind or color - for weaving
crochet thread (warp strings for weaving)
beads
ribbons
blue or white wire coat hangers
pliers - any kind
old calendars with neat pictures
fascinating still life stuff - hates, shoes, teddy bears, tools
old bones and animal skulls
old blankets
old coffee table art books
sea shells
old animal books or animal magazines
old jewelry
old kitchen utensils
Xerox copy machine (well...if you don't ask...?)
old file cabinets
cavas boards
books from hair stylists (full frontal faces and facial features)
sponges
odd saucers, cups, bottles, glasses for still life drawings
old silk flowers
old vases
old boots
store manikins
old solid colored bedsheets
"how to" art books for our classroom library
anything you have 36-38 of...we can probaly find a use for

**If there is a remote possibility we can do something with it, then send
it...we are VERY creative. If we can't use it, we'll either find someone who
can or we will toss it lovingly.

Thank you very much!

Mrs. K

PS...If you want to send the items with your child to the to the artroom,
that's
fine. You can drive your car up to the classroom door if necessary EARLY in
the morning or after school. You can also drop off your donated items in the
office...just leave a note that it is for us.

jnagel@saxarts.com

---