Re: Halloween costume

---------

From: The Whites (bolide_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 14 2001 - 22:20:33 PDT

I once went as the Girl with a green stripe by Matisse. This year I plan on
being the Old Lady Who Swallowed a fly at one school. My other school voted
to all go as "heroes" in honor of the NY firefighters and policemen and
workers. One of my all time favorite costumes was a guy I know who went as
an elaborate carousel. Linda W.
Subject: Halloween costume

> I also like to challenge my students to dress as a character in a
> famour painting.
> Ann Wilschke

---