Re: Attention: TAEA Members

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 12:43:05 PDT

I talked to all the Lubbock art teachers and our art coordinator and told
them about the desperate need for rooms during the conference. Several
people said they had rooms they would rent out....

If anyone is interested contact the Lubbock TAEA organizers as they were
supposed to get the list of contacts. Let me know if there is any more
trouble and I will see what I can do from this end...

Donald Peters
Lubbock