Responding thru art - 9 -11

---------

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 14 2001 - 19:00:57 PDT

Thank you Michal for sharing your work. I looked at most of the art on the
site Michal posted:
http://www.whyproject.org/countries.html
Michal Austin has two works on the site.

Sally Engle created a fabric "quilt" that is really stunning (I put it on
my site):
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/images/engle.jpg
"America Rising - 9-11"
I posted this yesterday -- but didn't indicate in the subject heading what
the art was about.

Thank you Sharon for posting your animation! I am looking forward to seeing
other art from list members -- and work done by your students about the
events. Also....Please post to the list any more sites you find with work
dedicated to the attack.

Judy Decker

---