best buy for plaster gauze.....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 14 2001 - 18:35:55 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
From: Artgirl109@aol.com

Does anyone have a cheap source for plastercraft? The hand project sounds
very cool.

susie --

I've found the best buy to be Douglas & Sturgess out of San Francisco.
You're talking best quality with Johnson & Johnson namebrand. The best buy
is the long flat sheets of the stuff. You can also finagle the price if
you're savvy enough. Don't know what it is now but a couple of years back I
bought a huge batch of the stuff and it came in long boxes and each box was
$11. Sure beat the going rate at the med. supply places which were going for
$25-$38 a box of a doz. small rolls. I imagine the price has gone up since
then. Check out their on-line catalog and see what the price is now.
Toodles......Bunki

http://www.artstuf.com
1-800-278-7883

Douglas & Sturgess, Inc.