Re: plaster hands.....

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 14 2001 - 13:26:14 PDT

Dee,
No, I'm not Sid or Bunki, but I have done plastercraft hands with my 5th
graders. Before layering the plaster craft cause, cut it into small strips,
vaseline your student's hand and then apply. Don't wrap it too high up on their
wrists, because that is what causes the opening to be too small to pull out
their hand...at least that has been my experience. I ran into some of my
students at an open house last week, (they are now 7th graders) and they are
still talking about how much they liked doind their hands.

Sandy

> Do you use plastercraft? Does it come off the hand easily?

---