Web page - Woody from Judy

---------

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 14 2001 - 09:08:12 PDT

Woody (and all who use Microsoft Office software),

You can save the Excel and Word files as html.

I have sent Word files to you (Woody) that I converted to html so you could
open on your Mac. The Getty list (the Jackie did) was done in Excel -- and
I changed to html so Mac folks could open them.

All of the teacher resource files on my site started as Word or Excel
files.
If you can not convert to html on your Mac -- see if you can open them on a
PC that has Office 2000 installed. MS 2000 allows you to save files as Web
page.

In Word and Excel -- go to Save as --- then change Save as type: "Word
Document" to "Web page" -- In Excel - change Save as type: Workbook to
"Web page".

You will probably want to change the file name to 8 characters... You will
also be able to set a title in MS 2000. The title will show at the tag at
top in the Web Browser (You will notice that all pages on my site have a
title/tag at the top -- regardless of whether I did them in Word - Excel -
or FrontPage)..

Hope this helps!

Judy

---