Re: Good news-- from two list members

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 14 2001 - 07:54:54 PDT

I was curious as well to see how many other list members have responded to
our country's crisis through art. I have 2 paintings listed at
http://www.whyproject.org , 1 more painting on the wall, and am working on
another one. I have more ideas than I have time for! A fellow teacher
(Barbara Anderson) has paintings posted as well. My paintings don't
translate well to the computer - most are in relief form and the relief
objects distort in photos. Any ideas on how to fix this? Anyways,
congratulations Roberta - beautiful painting, well deserved award! And
Sally, your artwork is wonderful!
~Michal

> Both of these works of art can be viewed by all on my page - Just for
Kids:
> http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/for-kids.htm
> Click on See art from other students....and scroll down to the work of
> Getty list members.
>
> These links should get you there:
> Roberta Dunkle http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/images/dunkle.jpg
>
> Sally Engle http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/images/engle.jpg

Judy Decker

P.S. If any other list members have created works about the events of
9/11 --- please let us know about it.

---