Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Good news-- from two list members

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 14 2001 - 07:54:54 PDT

I was curious as well to see how many other list members have responded to
our country's crisis through art. I have 2 paintings listed at , 1 more painting on the wall, and am working on
another one. I have more ideas than I have time for! A fellow teacher
(Barbara Anderson) has paintings posted as well. My paintings don't
translate well to the computer - most are in relief form and the relief
objects distort in photos. Any ideas on how to fix this? Anyways,
congratulations Roberta - beautiful painting, well deserved award! And
Sally, your artwork is wonderful!

> Both of these works of art can be viewed by all on my page - Just for
> Click on See art from other students....and scroll down to the work of
> Getty list members.
> These links should get you there:
> Roberta Dunkle
> Sally Engle

Judy Decker

P.S. If any other list members have created works about the events of
9/11 --- please let us know about it.