Re: Crayon Resist

---------

Bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Oct 14 2001 - 08:23:09 PDT

In a message dated 10/13/2001 6:29:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
lsw@cox-internet.com writes:

> > Do you have a web site with samples of your student's art work? What kind
> of paper do you use?

We do these on regular drawing paper. I don't submerge the paper or even
cover it completely. Instead I paint only in the spaces around the crayon so
that it repels from the wax and looks like stained glass.

As far a s a website I am ready to go but I need to find a host sever to use
because my district is too strict on updating the site and I want to do that
often. I should have it up soon and when I do I will be doing this year and
will be able to show some later on in the school year.

Ken Schwab
San Jose CA

---