flour and water paste ???

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 14 2001 - 07:44:07 PDT

I have a friend who has written me....she used flour and water for making masks last week. She says they still have not dried...and wants to know what she can do to help this.

Also, she wants to know the formula for mixing flour and water to make a paste...what's the ratio of water to flour...or do you add something else...maybe glue??????

I don't use this...I used wheat paste in middle school...and my HS students use plaster gauze...so I can't help her.

Can any one help????
Thanks...Carolyn

---