Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Web Page Help / Please

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 14 2001 - 03:52:43 PDT

I have built a web site for our regional Scholastic Art program.
I want to put some downloadable documents on the site.
They are in MS Excel format and some in MS Word. I want to
make it so a teacher can click on a link and download the forms
they need. How can I do this ????? Is it possible ?????
        If you know, please get back with me.
                                                                 Thanks, Woody

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on