Re: fluorscent painting

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 13 2001 - 19:03:15 PDT

Did something like this years ago when blacklights were in vogue.
We put the work on display in a large hall show case. Then we put
blacklights inside and covered the inside of the glass with black
paper with only small holes to look through. It was very inviting
and very successful.
                                                Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail