Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: using photos in powerpoint

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 13 2001 - 17:27:39 PDT

Triplets will be here for a couple of months until Buddy gets
their new house finished. I just came in from a Scholastics
Art meeting and Frani has them in the tub for a bath. I was
in charge for breakfast so she could sleep. We plan major
remodeling here after Christmas. How is life in Ohio ?
                                                Woody in KC

Susan Bennett wrote:
> Thanks Woody for all of the info on Power Point presentations, discs, Micro
> Soft Office etc. Also..glad to hear that you get to sleep, unless there are
> fireworks of course! Are the triplet still with you and Fran? Susan in Ohio

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on
 my watercolors are at
                visit my Web Site at