Re: using photos in powerpoint

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 13 2001 - 17:27:39 PDT

Triplets will be here for a couple of months until Buddy gets
their new house finished. I just came in from a Scholastics
Art meeting and Frani has them in the tub for a bath. I was
in charge for breakfast so she could sleep. We plan major
remodeling here after Christmas. How is life in Ohio ?
                                                Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com