International Child Art Foundation

---------

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 13 2001 - 08:01:02 PDT

I received email from the Executive Director of the International Child Art
Foundation in Washington D.C. (http://www.icaf.org). I have added a link to
their site from "Just for Kids" http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/for-kids.htm

You can really see why this page needs to be redone! - Scroll down - I have
three international galleries listed together.

Excerpt from his letter:

>> Our Child Art & Creativity Program culminates in the world's largest
international children's festival, held in Washington, DC. We had to
postpone our festival from 2002 to 2003 due to the September 11th tragedy.
Hence, we will extend the deadlines for our program. If you are
interested, please contact me at ICAF at Program@icaf.org. Best wishes to
you in your important work.

---