Good news-- from two list members

---------

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 13 2001 - 07:34:06 PDT

Roberta Dunkle sent me an image of a prize-winning painting of hers. She
was playing around with her new digital camera -- little did she know I
would post it to my site.
Roberta won Best of Show in the Missouri Watercolor Society - Award of
Excellence and $200.00.

Sally Engle completed an amazing work of art that expresses her feelings
about September 11 ("America Rising 9-11"). It appears to be fabric
appliqué. I saved her image into my folder on patriotic themes.

Both of these works of art can be viewed by all on my page - Just for Kids:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/for-kids.htm
Click on See art from other students....and scroll down to the work of
Getty list members.

These links should get you there:
Roberta Dunkle http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/images/dunkle.jpg

Sally Engle http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/images/engle.jpg

This page will be revamped next summer--now that more and more list members
are posting student work and personal work online.

PLEASE continue to post sites that I do not have listed on this page.

Judy Decker

P.S. If any other list members have created works about the events of
9/11 --- please let us know about it.

---