non-flammable product and the perfect scissors

---------

From: FRANCIS REDFERN (nredfern_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 13 2001 - 04:08:28 PDT

I am searching for two products - they may not exist:

1 - Is there a product that makes paper less flammable? I want to make
lumminarias with my students but want to make them less dangerous. I
know you can buy already made lumminarias that are made that way.

2 - I looking for the perfect scissors for middle school students. Blunt
tip but big enough for larger hands.

Nora

---