another thought about the plaster carving....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 19:52:00 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

As I was cleaning out my cupboards this afternoon for the BIG MOVE tomorrow
to the porta-potti, I found my plaster carving samples. I'd forgotten to
mention another big plus about doing something non-objective as opposed to
something realistic. Someone mentioned before about breakage. If you are
doing a non-objective and it breaks, you can carve the two smaller pieces
into puzzle pieces and let them interlock. This makes for another exciting
variation. When some of the kids saw these, they WANTED to break theirs!
Toodles....Bunki

---