KAEA

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 14:32:16 PDT

I've asked this before but didn't get any response. Since the Kansas
conference in Garden City is next weekend is anyone from the list going to
attend? I know Woody is presenting, and I am looking forward to meeting him.
I would love to have faces to go with all the names and webpages! :-) I am
not going to arrive until after 10 Thursday night (due to a football game),
so I won't make the social hour - that is, if they still do that.
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

---