Attention OHIO people - exhibit opportunity

---------

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 14:10:49 PDT

I received the following information about an exhibit in November in Ohio.
Below is the only information I have on this:

At the November conference in Cincinnati, the National Association for
Gifted Children (NAGC) Visual and Performing Arts Conference Committee will
display a special exhibit featuring student reactions to and reflections
about the disaster on September 11, 2001.

Send two-dimensional student work (stories, poetry, journal entries,
drawings, paintings, collages, photography, etc.) to:
  Susan Faulkner, Coordinator of Gifted and Talented
  Shelby County Educational Service Center
  129 East Court Street
  Sidney, OH 45365.

Submitted work will not be returned unless it is accompanied by a
self-addressed, stamped envelope. Anyone who wishes to collect student
work on Sunday morning (November 11) should include the name of a person
designated to collect that work, otherwise the work will not be released.

---