halloween costume

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 07:22:27 PDT

I've had a couple of costume ideas I would love to
try, but I haven't had an opportunity yet......

Frida Kahlo, complete with a monkey on her shoulder, a
unibrow and a mustache!

A banshee- dress all in gray, looking scary, almost
like a witch, but wear a pin that says "Kiss me, I'm
Irish"

We can't dress up at school, so here's hoping for a party........