Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: please repost arcimoldo(?)

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 07:20:17 PDT

Paulette, Is this what you wanted??
This site does not have high quality images -- but has the largest
collection -- biography and self portrait drawing included

Site in Polish and English:

Web Art Gallery (high quality images)

Carol Gerten - high quality images (site has pop up windows now)

Olga's Gallery (site has annoying pop-up adds now):

Artcyclopedia (has a couple broken links at top -- and a couple additional

Lesson Plan: