RE: Is anyone using the image manipulation program GIMP?

---------

From: Berg, Renee (Renee.Berg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 07:09:18 PDT

T. Peters, This is my first year teaching a middle school art technology
class. I teach it out of a Dell lab. My students us PC paint which comes
with office 2000 and have used the lessons on Carolyn Roberts website.( site
listed below) I also ordered Photoshop Elements for my lab. I got it for
$27.00 a computer. I really like it. You can download a free 30 day trial
sample from the Adobe site. Harold Olejarz has some good ideas on his site
also. I will be posting some of my own lessons around Christmas on my site.
Listed below also.
http://cyber.lenoir.k12.nc.us/khs/croberts/roberts2.html

http://www.wyckoffschools.org/eisenhower/teachers/olejarz/digitalimaging/ind
ex.html