Re: Allergic to Clay? Products that may help.

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 06:35:18 PDT

FYI We have some products in the Sax catalog on page 106 that might work for your students. One is called Invisible Care and you apply to your hands before working to form an invisible shield to prevent art products from penetrating hands.
Product # 193 0714 $5.25 8 oz bottle.
The other is called Graphics Secret and it is new, It works in a similar manner and coats hands to protect against the loss of natural skin oils. Product # 193 0718 $5.95 12 oz bottle. Hope this helps. Judy
jnagel@saxarts.com