Re: programming question

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 03:53:43 PDT

In a message dated 10/12/2001 2:43:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Rdunkelart@aol.com writes:

> My classes are back to back - put away and
> take out while watching a class lined up to leave and direct another one
> into
> the
> room. Of course I can do this - used to have a magic act where I could do
> multiple

LOL....How long are your classes? Mine are 40 min. Not enough time for
meaningful discussions, activities, clean-up. Oh, well, so the learning
experiences take a little longer to accoplish what I want to accomplish.
Susan on Long Island

---