Re: halloween costume

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 20:03:53 PDT

    Last year was my all time best costume...I dressed up in my hospital
gown (following breast cancer lumpectomy) as a grossed out post surgical
patient. Used a broom stick as an IV pole,plus a tied on baggie full of
water, with some tubing attached for the lead to my hand, a head piece of
sick looking yarn hair with an ice bag on top, hospital slippers ...and I
staggered throughout the parade calling out "Nurse! Nurse!!" The parents and
older kids thought it was histerical, the little kiddies weren't sure what I
was. :-)

                Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

---