halloween costumes and...

---------

From: wendy free (wendfree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 20:00:15 PDT

i saw these somewhere on the net and thought they were cool and simple: a
teabag (anybody remember the brand that used to have fortunes or sayings or
something on the tag at the end of the string?) and a web surfer: dress in
a hawaiian shirt, baggies, huarache sandles too... then add fake spiderwebs
and a few spiders, get it?

i am really nervous right now; my kids are scared. we had a fire drill
today and it shook them up. that's really hard for me to deal with. the
only thing i have come up with to do is just try to love everybody a little
bit more, and hope, hope, hope... i have faith that peace and goodness will
prevail, but its hard to wait for that to happen.

wendy

---