Ideas for lessons on colonial American art

---------

From: Sheri A. Woodard (swoodard_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 18:02:47 PDT

Hello Friends
I am interested in creating a unit for my fifth grade classes on American
Colonial art. I created a unit last year with my students where they
studied quilt patterned and colored paper quilt designs. I went ok.
I was wondering if anyone has a new idea...such as something on paper
piercing or embossing?

Let me know if you have any brainstorms or know where I can investigate.
Thanks
Sheri

---